Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our
We allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit this Site. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., hashed data, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. AdChoices
How we use collected information
This Site collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service; Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience; We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site; We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions; We may use the information Users provide for themselves when placing an order only to provide service
tothat order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order, and information and updates about other store items. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We do not rent, sell or barter your email address to third parties. Users may receive occasional emails from underwriters of this website; such sponsorships enable us to continue to bring you the latest news and information free of charge. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
All content on this Site is copyrighted. Reposting and reuse are permissible only with the expressed permission. iCopyright.com offers guidelines regarding what actions exceed the scope of “fair use.”
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.